2020 NATIONAL RESIDENT SURVEY
RDoC distributed this iteration of the NRS in November 2020. The survey link was emailed to RDoC members by their provincial housestaff organization.
Issues examined included:
- Diversity in PGME
- Bullying in the training environment
- Mental Health (burnout, mental illness, and substance use)
- The COVID-19 pandemic and its effects on residency training
- Physician mobility
- The residency transfer process
- Transition to practice and health human resources
Download selected results: RDoC NRS Summary of Findings 2020
For more information about the NRS or to contact the Survey Team, email email@example.com.
To request data from the National Resident Survey, click here.