Open House at the RDoC Office
The Resident Doctors of Canada board of directors and office team invite you to their Office Open House, taking place during the International Conference of Residency Education (ICRE) 2019 in Ottawa.
This will be an opportunity to visit our humble headquarters and chat with fellow residents and other members of the healthcare community in an informal environment. Guests will also be invited to provide video testimonials for our #RDoCthevote Federal Election campaign. Snacks and refreshments will be available.
Please send RSVPs to email@example.com. We hope to see you there!
Getting to the RDoC office:
Our office is a 6-minute drive and 10-minute walk from the Shaw Centre (55 Colonel By Drive) and surrounding hotels. We are found at the corner of Bank St. and Queen St., across from the CD Howe Building. Parking is available nearby on Kent St. between Queen/Albert.
Walking directions from the Shaw Centre (55 Colonel By Drive):
- Exit the conference centre on Colonel By Drive and cross at Daly Ave.
- Walk to the canal, turn right, and follow the waterside path until just before it goes beneath a bridge.
- Head up the stairs to your right. Then turn left to cross the bridge and continue on Elgin St.
- Cross Elgin St. at the National War Memorial (tall statue to your right). Walk past the memorial and cross again onto Sparks St., a pedestrian street.
- Continue straight on Sparks St.
- Turn left on Bank St., then right on Queen St. Our office building is 222 Queen St. We are Suite 402 (4th floor).