Official Notice: Resident Doctors of Canada Annual General Meeting 2018
It has been my pleasure and privilege to act on your behalf as President of Resident Doctors of Canada (RDoC) over the past year. On behalf of the RDoC Board of Directors, I invite you to join your fellow RDoC members in Kingston, Ontario on Saturday, June 9, 2018 for our Annual General Meeting. Come and learn about RDoC’s activities over the past year and help elect your Board of Directors for 2018-2019.
You can find details about the AGM below. Meeting documents will be posted to this page once they become available.
All RDoC members in good standing can attend in person or by telephone. If you are unable to attend, but would like to ensure your vote is represented, you can vote by proxy by completing this form.
If you have further questions about the AGM, please contact the RDoC Office at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you in Kingston!
Melanie Bechard, MD
President, Resident Doctors of Canada
Harbourview Room│ Delta Hotels by Marriott Kingston Waterfront
1 Johnson Street NE │ Kingston, Ontario
Saturday, June 9, 2018 │ 1300-1530 hrs
To participate by phone, call toll-free: 1-855-392-2520, participant code 8144331
- Roll Call
- Adoption of the Agenda (motion)
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting – June 10, 2017 (motion)
- President’s Report
- Audited Financial Statements – March 31, 2018 (motion)
- Public Accountant Report
- Appointment and set remuneration of the Public Accountant for 2018-2019 (motions)
- Election of the slate of the 2018-2019 RDoC Board of Directors by membership class
(Newfoundland, Maritime Provinces, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Presidents)
- Appreciation of Board members leaving the RDoC Board
- New Business
- Adjournment (motion)