Recommendations for the James H. Graham Award of Merit
RDoC seeks individuals to nominate for the Royal College’s James H. Graham Award of Merit.
This individual doesn’t need to be a physician, but their achievements must be outstanding, and must be reflective of the Royal College strategic priorities. They could be contributors in a wide variety of areas including, but not limited to:
- Patient Care
- Societal Health / well-being
- International / Global Health
- Post-graduate Medical Education
- Continuing Professional Development
- Health policy
- Professionalism / Volunteerism (e.g., Royal College volunteer, NSS volunteer)
- Physician / Resident health and well-being
You can access the details of the Award and the Royal College’s Strategic Plan (including their strategic priorities) by clicking here.
To recommend an individual, please complete the following form and provide the required documents by 2359EDT on August 26, 2019: