2019-2020 RDoC Outstanding Volunteer of the Year Award
RDoC is seeking nominees for the RDoC Outstanding Volunteer of the Year Award.
The deadline for nominations is May 29, 2020, at 0900 EDT.
The Outstanding Volunteer of the Year Award is given to an RDoC volunteer or volunteers who have stood out among our volunteer base of more than 100. The awards will recognize an individual or individuals that have made outstanding contributions to RDoC and who would not otherwise receive public recognition for their efforts.
Last year’s recipients can be viewed here.
- RDoC member in good standing or in the past 12-months;
- Outstanding volunteer contribution to RDoC over the past year, e.g.:
- strengthening and/or creating partnerships with external organizations,
- advancing a key national issue,
- advocating for Canada’s resident doctors in stakeholder discussions
- demonstrating consistent leadership,
- investing time and effort into RDoC Committee projects
- Past participation as any of the following:
- An RDoC Board Member,
- A member of at least one RDoC Committee,
- An RDoC Liaison Representative,
- Resident surveyor, or
- Resiliency trainer.
Nominations can be submitted by current RDoC volunteers. Nominations are to be submitted via the online form below, including a description of the nominee.
RDoC will follow-up with you if we feel your nomination package could be strengthened.
Please forward any questions to email@example.com.
Up to four (4) Outstanding Volunteer Awards will be presented in any given year.
Recipients will be announced at the Annual General Meeting. In addition, RDoC will promote the results of the award using Social Media, our website, and Annual Report.
A letter, signed by the President, the Chair of the Awards Committee, and the RDoC Executive Director will be sent to each recipient’s program director and PG Dean.