Resident Doctors of Canada (RDoC) recognizes that employees are valuable assets and one of the keys to our success. If you would like to work in a collaborative, dynamic culture that stimulates and challenges employees, then this is the environment for you. We provide staff members with the opportunity to work on innovative and exciting projects that directly contribute to the success of our organization.
RDoC recognizes the importance of providing employees with professional growth opportunities, a safe and enjoyable work environment, and competitive compensation and benefits. We are an equal-opportunity employer and are committed to hiring talented, skilled, professional employees who are energized by change and ready for challenging, interesting work.
What We Do
RDoC represents over 9,000 resident doctors across Canada. Established in 1972, we are a not-for-profit organization providing a unified, national voice for our membership. We collaborate with other national health organizations to foster excellence in training, wellness, and patient care.
What We Offer
We offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Work/life balance
- Flexible work schedule with a 37.5 hour work week
- Self-directed professional development fund
- A defined contribution pension plan
- Comprehensive employer-paid benefits: life insurance, extended health care, dental, vision care
- Competitive market-based pay
- Learning and development opportunities
- Attractive modern work environment
- Staff retreats
- Competitive vacation policy
There are currently no job openings.